Friday, September 11, 2026

Hashbrowns!


 Dearest Joshua David, Grace Elizabeth, Faith Olivia, Jacob Samuel, and Jeremiah William-


Happy FriYAY, Saturday, and Sunday!  This was a busy weekend!


First, this is the 25th anniversary of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center Twin Towers.  


Jeremiah, you're still soaking your toe and taking antibiotics.  


Jacob and Jeremiah, you two went to the Troop hike at Umstead on Saturday.  You all did 5 miles.  


Grace, Faith, and I went to Camp Durant .... Grace participated in the Wood Badge as a part of the youth staff.  All Hail the Quail!  She's a Bobwhite!  And her into video was a hit!  Everyone loves it!  Faith participated in NYLT and is in the Tan Patrol named the Hashbrowns!  What's for breakfast?  Hashbrowns!  :-)  I camped and chaperoned with NYLT.  It was hot and we got stormed on Saturday evening.  Grace was in a cabin, but Faith and I were sweating and got rained on.  Haha!  


Sleep tight little ones!


I love you all so much!


-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.