Wednesday, August 19, 2026

High School Meet The Teachers


 Dearest Precious Angels-


Happy Wednesday!  


I did a swim this morning.  Grace, you didn't go with me since your eye was feeling funny. By the end of the day it looked like a stye was forming on your right eye lid.  


Grace, Faith, and I went to the Missions Thrift store today to look for some school clothes.  Then we went to Hobby Lobby to get some fabrics for Faith.  You're going to try to sew a dress, shawl, and yoke for OA to do the Fancy Shawl Dancing.  


This evening was the Meet the Teacher walk through for Millbrook High School.  I walked with Grace for her schedule and daddy walked with Joshua for his schedule.  You both seem to have good teachers and classes.  I pray this will be a fun year for you all.  Tomorrow is the middle school walk through event.  :-)


Sleep tight little ones!


I love you all so much!


-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.