Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Posted About Adventures


 Dearest Miracles-


Happy Tuesday!  I got home from work around 530pm this afternoon.  I was finally able to post online somethings about Joshua's adventures.  This is what I posted:


"This weekend was the first time our family has all been together in 3 weeks .... with the twins going to summer camp, the girls going to summer camp, and Joshua going to Philmont.  After catching up on various adventures, I finally have time to brag about my oldest ....  😊


Joshua went with a part of his Troop to the Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico and hiked the back country trails.  They completed 64 miles and got to experience multiple adventures ranging from mountain biking, horseback riding, learning about astronomy and space science, shot black powder rifles, ate chuck wagon dinners, completed a conservation project consisting of a stream restoration of McCrystal Creek .... and they hiked to the top of Baldy Mountain .... it was truly a trip of a lifetime.  🥾⛰️🚵🏻🐎


Joshua served as the Troop's Chaplain Aide so that people could earn the Duty to God Award .... and he performed different 'Chaplain Check Ins' with Troop members.  🙏🏼


I'm very proud of him .... and very glad he's back home safely!  🥰"


God is good!  😀


Sleep tight little ones!


I love you all so much!


-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.