Saturday, July 11, 2026

All Together Again


 Dearest Precious Gifts-


Our 2026 summer camp experience at Camp Powhatan, BRSR ended this morning .... we've said our 'goodbyes' to the mountains of Virginia .... but before we go, let me catch you up on what happened yesterday to end the week .... πŸ€”


Merit badge classes were finished and several girls completed all requirements for their badges.  Mom brag .... Faith ROCKED it at shotgun making all her shots and qualifying!  πŸ₯°


They needed an adult female to help with the New River Adventure at Claytor Lake .... and since I knew which two girls were going on that adventure I quickly volunteered!  So I spent the day with our girls on a speed boat and a pontoon boat.  I got videos and photos of them getting flown off while tubing!  🀣 


Yesterday night was the closing campfire and OA callout.  We didn't get to bed until close to midnight.  😴


Overall, we rocked it as a Troop!  We earned the Houndstooth Award, Scouting Heritage Award, over half earned the Duty to God Award, over half earned the Polar Plunge Award, all three leaders earned the Leaders Award .... we are an impressive bunch!  If there was an activity, competition, or something to earn .... Troop 321G had at least one person there doing it, competing in it, or earning it!  πŸ’ͺ🏼😁


These ladies are very impressive .... I see a lot more adventures in their future and I hope they continue to let me tag along!  πŸ€—


Let's go Disco Dino Patrol!  πŸͺ©πŸ¦–


More adventure awaits!  πŸ₯°


God is good!  πŸ˜€


Once home we got to see the boys .... we hadn't seen Joshua in 3 weeks!  We got to catch up on stories and hear about everyone's adventures!  


Sleep tight little ones!


I love you all so much!


-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.